All About Hair Growth Technology in Singapore
Hair today, gone tomorrow. Few things on earth strike fear into the hearts of men and women more profoundly than hair loss. But reversing baldness could someday be as easy as wearing a hat, thanks to a noninvasive, low-cost hair-growth-stimulating technology.
Thanks to recent breakthroughs in hair loss treatment technology, there has been a revolution in the hair growth industry that has seen an increased number of customer-friendly hair growth treatments. The latest hair loss treatment in town? Low-Level Laser Therapy, or LLLT!
Armed with powerful new tools, scientists have learned to read the complex chemical languages of the body and have developed key hair growth technology to take a great leap in growing new hair on bald heads.
In this article, we’ll talk about the newest and latest hair growth treatment Singapore has to offer, how it works as well as its benefits to the latest hair loss treatments that can help with modern hair regrow efforts!
What is Laser Hair Growth Treatment?
Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) works by making use of the first law in photochemistry – it’s where light must be absorbed by a chemical substance in order for a photochemical reaction to take place.
In LLLT, the relevant ‘chemical substance’ is the respiratory enzyme ‘Cytochrome C Oxidase’ which is involved in the electron transport chain in mitochondria.
LLLT employs the process of photo-biostimulation: laser light of the optimal wavelength enters skin tissue to the correct depth and reaches hair follicle roots. Hence, enzymes are now stimulated and activate the energy-producing mitochondria. This kickstarts a chain reaction of hair-growth and follicle protective processes:
- Increased energy (ATP) production in mitochondria
- Modulation of reactive oxygen species
- Enhanced gene transcription
- Upregulation of pro-growth processes in follicular epithelium
With these reactions, you can expect reasonable results in the form of:
- Decreased inflammation
- Reduced effect of DHT
- Thickening of the hair
- Increased growth factors
As a result, hair shedding decreases, density and thickness improves, scalp health increases, and hair growth is stimulated.
Is LLLT a Proven Treatment?
Low-Level Laser Therapy is often recommended by doctors worldwide as an effective treatment for female pattern thinning.
Laser Hair Therapy offers hope for women experiencing early-stage hair loss such as Androgenetic Alopecia or thinning hair across the general density of their scalp. It has been clinically proven to increase the volume, thickness and quality of your thinning hair by helping to stimulate hair regrowth.
Laser Hair Therapy is a non-surgical, scientific hair loss treatment that is backed up by over two decades of research and clinical trials, demonstrating many benefits, including:
- Significant hair regrowth in 93% of clinical study participants
- 20.4 new additional hairs per sq centimetre per female participant on average, or,
- 149 new hairs per square inch (average result) after 26 weeks
- 15% increase of hair in 15 weeks in 56% of cases
- 85% of patients experienced a stopping of further hair loss progression
- 54% increase in blood supply to scalp after only one session
- Stimulation and invigoration of hair follicles resulting in increased speed of hair growth
- Increased hair strength and elasticity.
- Fuller, shinier, softer, thicker hair.
- Reduction of inflammation of the scalp resulting in decrease in dandruff and scalp itch.
- No negative side effects or discomfort discovered
The reason low-level laser hair therapy is so effective for hair regrowth is found in the science of hair follicle stimulation:
- Invigorating the hair follicles: The laser light increases the amount of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is integral to the functioning of cells that make up the hair shaft within the follicle. Similar to photosynthesis in plants, studies show that an increase in ATP stimulates cell activity, and therefore healthy hair growth.
- Increasing circulation to the scalp: The energy from laser light effectively increases blood flow and circulation in the scalp. This leads to healthier hair follicles, removing harmful elements such as DHT, the hormone responsible for hair loss and hair minaturisation
- Encourages growth factors – Low level laser light (at 650nm) encourages growth factors, extending the growth phase of the hair (anagen phase)
- Reverses the effects of poor blood flow to scalp
- Helps to restore healthy hair cycle
Lastly, LLLT is a proven laser phototherapy treatment as it generates a red light at a specific wavelength of 650Nm. This wavelength is clinically proven to successfully treat thinning hair and stimulate the hair follicles to promote hair regrowth. Decades of research have confirmed that this particular light is the most effective in encouraging hair regrowth
Frequently Asked Questions About LLLT
- Question: Will I experience any side effects?
Answer: Up to this point, no side effects resulting from the treatments have been observed. The use of lights with wavelengths in the red or infrared ranges, and with energies as that of the Laser is safe.
- Question: When would be a good time for LLLT?
Answer: For the best results, it is advised that LLLT be engaged as soon one notices signs of hair loss/ in the earlier stages prior to complete hair loss.
- Question: Does LLLT work for everyone in hair stimulation treatment?
Answer: Extensive experience has shown that everyone responds differently to Low Level Laser as a treatment to prevent hair loss and to stimulate hair regrowth treatment in Singapore.
Restore Your Confidence With The Next Era of Hair Growth Treatment via HairSpec Clinic
If you’re starting to experience signs and symptoms of hair loss? Do you suspect your hair is thinning or are you already in the process of losing hair? Well, the good news is, with LLLT, it’s about time to slow, stop or even reverse it!
Today, HairSpec’s Low-Level Laser Therapy treatment uses the most cutting-edge of modern hair regrow technology to provide the stimulation required to penetrate the scalp and introduce a head of healthy fuller, more vibrant healthy hair. Regardless of your gender, age, and extent of hair loss, consult us at HairSpec Clinic today to discuss the possible LLLT treatments and what you can expect from them!
At HairSpec, our high success rates ensure that your self-confidence is never at risk anymore. You can be assured that as one of the best hair therapy and replacement clinics in Singapore, you can restore your hair or even grow it out successfully!