Low Level Laser Therapy
Introducing HairSpec Low Level Laser Therapy
Brush your way to fuller, more vibrant hair with laser technology developed by NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) and used by laser clinics worldwide! One of Time Magazine’s Inventions of the Year! If you dream of having fuller, more vibrant looking hair, your dream is about to come true. Laser RayMax uses the same technology used by clinics worldwide to revitalize hair for a thicker, richer look. It uses low level cold laser technology stimulators to penetrate the scalp and provide the much needed light energy required for healthy hair. Introducing the most advanced model that allows full laser coverage of frontal, temporal, top, vertex(top center) and side regions of the scalp.
Mega RayMax hands free unit utilizes 110 independent 5mw,650nm, rapid fire, self-contained, class IIIA cold beam lasers. The emissions ranging in the red visible light spectrum with a measured wavelength of 650 nm (nanometers). All of the cold beam lasers contained within RayMax products have been approved for non medical use.
The Mega Laser RayMax utilizes Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) to stimulate the hair, while increasing circulation and oxygen supply to targeted scalp areas. It is this type of activity that is necessary to heal and/or replace damaged hair.
Click here to download successful proven “before/after” photos
(Adobe PDF File, approx 400kb)
The Mega Laser RayMax can treat a variety of skin conditions, human or animals. It can be applied directly on the skin where the problem is to get the healing benefits of laser and magnetic therapy. Give it a try and let us know about your unique experience!
What are the claimed benefits of Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)
- improve scalp blood flow and follicle micro-circulation up to 40%;
- provides nutrients that encourages hair growth;
- stimulates and accelerates hair growth;
- decrease hormones that cause genetic thnning- skin 5-alpha reductase and dihydro- testosterone (DHT);
- alleviate scalp discomfort and conditions such as psoriasis, seborrhoeic dermatitis, itchy/scaling scalp (due to anti-inflammatory effects);
- regulates sebum production in the scalp;
- relieves tender and tight scalp symptoms;
- is a potent supplementary therapy for before and after hair transplantation procedures;
- delays hair loss
- a wide range of treatment services for different scalp conditions available;
- enhances individual hair strand quality, thickness, manageability and colour;
- mends hair shaft quality;
- works effectively with other hair therapies;
- improves overall hair and scalp conditions;
- post hair transplant recovery treatment provided
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question: “Will I experience any side effects?”Answer: Up to this point, no side effects resulting from the treatments have been observed. The use of lights with wavelengths in the red or infrared ranges, and with energies as that of the Laser is safe.
- Question: “When would be a good time for LLLT?”Answer: For the best results, it is advised that LLLT be engaged as soon one notices signs of hair loss/ in the earlier stages prior to complete hair loss.
- Question: “Does LLLT work for everyone in hair stimulation treatment?” Answer: Extensive experience has shown that everyone responds differently to Low Level Laser as a treatment to prevent hair loss and to stimulate hair re-growth.
Click here to download more extensive information on
(Adobe PDF File, approx 300kb)
Disclaimer: Hair replacement system is customized individually and results may vary.